- The Website mce-5.com is published by:
MCE-5 DEVELOPMENT S.A.
34 rue de la Soie
Tel. : +33 (0)4 78 39 40 27
Fax : +33 (0)9 72 25 05 40
French limited company with a capital of 1,967,049 euros, registered with the Register of Companies in Lyon under the number 428 898 969
- Website publication Director: Frédéric Dubois
- Website webmaster: Frédéric Dubois
- Copyright : MCE-5 DEVELOPMENT 2018
- Website map & headings: consult the Website map at the bottom of each page
- The Site data are stored in the data centres of the company OVH GRAVELINES, ZI Les Huttes, Route de la Ferme Masson, 59820 Gravelines.
Intellectual property rights
The Website owner warns users that the majority of the Website content:
- is protected by copyright, whether in the form of photographs, articles, designs, animated sequences or recordings in digital audio or video format;
- and/or is protected by the laws governing designs and models;
- and/or is protected by trademark law, more particularly the “MCE-5” and “MCE5 Beyond Standards” trademarks, all versions of MCE5 logos, the “VCRi” logo, the “SSP” logo. The protected content is owned by MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, by its subsidiaries or by third parties which have authorised the Website owner to use this content on the Website. Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, inclusion, translation or marketing, whether in whole or in part, in any manner whatsoever and by any means whatsoever (paper, digital, etc.) of the protected elements on the Website is prohibited, unless approved in advance and in writing by MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, apart from those exceptions provided for in article 122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle). In all other circumstances any such use will be deemed an infringement of copyright and/or of rights over designs and models and/or trademarks, punishable by a term of imprisonment of three (3) years and a fine of three hundred thousand euros (€300,000) in the case of copyright infringement, and a term of imprisonment of four (4) years and a fine of four hundred thousand euros (€400,000) in the case of trademark infringement.
Copyright and/or Design Rights
This Website constitutes a work of which MCE-5 DEVELOPMENT is the author within the meaning of articles L. 111.1 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound as well as all the works integrated in the Website are the property of MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, its subsidiaries or third parties having authorized MCE-5 DEVELOPMENT to use them.
Reproductions, on paper or computer, of said Website are authorized provided that they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information and/or that they are comply with the provisions of Article L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Information on products and services
Information and illustrations displayed on the pages of the Website are based on data and/or technical features existing at the time the pages are uploaded or updated. Such data and technical features may be changed at any time.
The information displayed on the Website is in any event of a general nature and is not contractually binding.
Protection of personal data and cookies
You are not required to disclose your identity or any other personal data in order to consult the Website www.mce-5.com.
MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the information you provide. The collection of certain personal information may be necessary to meet your requests for information. The same applies to a job application and/or a response to an offer or solicitation.
If any, the data the personal data that may be collected on the Website www.mce-5.com are processed electronically and are intended for the exclusive use of MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT and its subsidiaries. They are confidential and treated as such. They will be kept for the time required for their processing by MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, such processing having for sole purpose to answer your requests.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (loi Informatique et Libertés, n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978), you have the right to access and correct any personal data you provide by writing to us at: MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, 34 rue de la Soie, 69100 Villeurbanne, France.
In the case of personal data submitted as part of a hiring process, please send your requests to MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT, Human Resources Department, 34 rue de la Soie, 69100 Villeurbanne, France.
We use connection data for our consultation statistics, for the optimization of our Website in terms of headings and navigation, but this information is not transmitted to third parties. We take all necessary precautions to preserve the integrity of the data, their confidentiality and to prevent any communication to unauthorized third parties.
Visitors are informed of the presence of session cookies. A session cookie is a text file that is created on your computer. This text file has a limited life and is destroyed at the end of your consultation. None of the data stored on your computer is registered in these session cookies. Whenever you change pages, this text file allows the server to recognize you safely. Without a session cookie, you should identify yourself with each page change. Disabling these session cookies will prevent access to your personal space. We also inform you of the presence of a cookie not destroyed at the end of your consultation. This cookie allows us to refine the analysis of the attendance of our Website, and to manage the modal window display. All results obtained are compiled and completely anonymous. In any case, you have control of these cookies. You have the ability to read, filter, reject and destroy them in the configuration of your internal browser.
Your use of the Website www.mce-5.com is at your sole and entire responsibility. MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT and its subsidiaries will have no liability for any direct or consequential loss or damage, including any material loss, loss of data or financial loss, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or associated Websites, or of any information or data which are consulted on the said Websites or downloaded from those Websites.
MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT will have no liability for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
In particular, users must protect their technical equipment against any form of contamination by viruses and/or intrusion attempts, for which event MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT cannot be held responsible.
The establishment of a hypertext link to the Website www.mce-5.com requires prior written authorization from MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT.
In any case, MCE‑5 DEVELOPMENT is in no way responsible for the content and the products or services offered on the Websites to which the Website www.mce-5.com would be linked by hypertext links or any other type of links.
Governing law and competent jurisdiction